We have an exciting opportunity for a self employed photographer to join our team. The role will primarily be second shooting beautiful weddings across Scotland, with both Eilidh and Laura.
Attitude and personality more important than qualifications and experience as training will be given.
- Organised and a self starter
- High attention to detail
- Flexible, hard working and determined
- Ability to confidently shoot in manual/AP mode
- Own a full frame camera, at least two lenses, back up camera body and a flash
- Experience of photographing weddings
- Sony equipment
A driving license is essential due to travelling across Scotland for weddings. Car share will be encouraged where possible, therefore may suit someone living in Perthshire area.
Dates required will be given six months in advance.
At present this is a shooting only position, however the role may develop to include further responsibilities within Eilidh Robertson Photography in the near future.
How to apply
Email email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself, why you would like this role, the photography equipment you own and a link to your online portfolio